Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Last First Day

Today is Mike's last first day of school...EVER!


Well maybe not EVER, but at least for the foreseeable future. In just 4 months time he'll have his Last last day, and within the next couple months we'll find out where we'll be living next year. I've certainly said it before, but it's really amazing how fast time has gone. 

I remember when we moved down here. It was very exciting at first. Moving to a brand new city. Finally living in the same place as my wonderful fiance. New apartment to decorate. New neighborhood to explore.

Our first place!


Too quickly the excitement of the brand new wore off. I missed my friends. I missed my family. I missed my old job. And I could not wait for Mike to graduate and for us to move back home. 

Fast forward a year and I found a new job and new friends to hang out with. I love our new apartment. I love our carpools in to work/school. I love our Moe Mondays. We've made a nice little life for ourselves down here in the ATL.

It's amazing that this time that we've been looking forward to has arrived so quickly. I can't believe that we could be moving in just 5 months. Or maybe we won't be...just have to wait to find out.

And Dave with the photobomb win. It's ok. It's his last first day too.


Happy Last First Day, Mike! 

No comments:

Post a Comment