Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Climb and Climb Again!

Welcome back to the work week! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend regardless of it's length!


Mike and I had a super awesome amazing weekend. AND it ended up being a 3-day weekend as I had hoped! Woot Woot!

Arden's Garden 3-Day  Love Your Liver Cleanse


First things first, the juice cleanse went GREAT! I'm seriously a little shocked by how well it went. I'll be doing a full review later this week so stay tuned. Also, I want to note that as of my writing this post, I'm still kind of on the cleanse. We ended up with some extra juice, so I'm still enjoying the lemon wake-up and the breakfast Carrot-MultiMax mix. Nom nom nom..or maybe that should be Slurp slurp slurp :)

The other exciting activity of the weekend was climbing...and then climbing again. We might be addicted. 

Repping the Sconie teams...didn't even plan that.


On Saturday we met up with our buddies Kayla and Kyler at Stone Summit for a belay lesson (cheaper than a day pass and you get open climbing after the class is done). This gym is amazing! They say it's the nation's largest indoor gym, and I believe it. They have some seriously gnarly walls. Watching the experienced climbers scurry up to the ceiling like lizards was pretty inspiring...and a wee bit intimidating.

Look at those lizards! Totally jeals.


No sore muscles the next day meant that we were both itching to go back, and we did on Monday. The gym was less packed, but still bumping. 

After climbing we made our way to Atlantic Station. We got Mike some fancy new shoes to go with his fancy new suit for his big deal interviews on Friday. Positive thoughts are welcomed :) 

After a quick car nap in the Target parking lot (juice cleanse + climbing = exhaustion), we popped into the movie theater to check out Anchorman 2.

My Hero!


It was meh. I was mostly excited to pick out all the ATL locales that were used for filming. Other than that, it was a pretty standard sequel. I say wait for it to make it's way to Netflix. You won't be missing anything.

I've got carrots and hummus ready for lunch, and for dinner Mike and I will be resisting the urge to seriously chow down at Moe's. We've already agreed to skip the chips and salsa, and I'll be getting a Jr. burrito for sure.

Happy Monday Tuesday! Wow this week is flying by ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment