Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Recap...not much happened

Monday...whoomp whoomp

It was a pretty uneventful weekend around our place.  Here's the rough outline:

1. The League, Season 4: Completed. Yup, we watched the whole season start to finish. It's really the only way to watch a show on Netflix. BTW, does anyone else really not like Rafi?



2.) Crafty-ness I made Mike this awesome chop shirt. I'll go through how I did it in the next post. He likes it. I'm happy :)

Chop won't stop


3.) FOOTBALL It's here! Football Season. We had a great time at Ian's place. Grilled out in the courtyard, then went upstairs to watch the game.

Go Tech!


We also go to play the Frisbee game! It's a really great tailgate game that I've seen but never played... until Saturday. Team Socie totally dominated. I credit our UW upbringing.

One of last year's second years showed up with his gf. We ended up heading to their place for dinner and the Iowa vs. Iowa State game and left the little ones to their own shenanigans.

4.) Fall Reading List! I'm making a list of 5 books I'd like to read this fall. The first one is actually a trilogy, but after hearing rave reviews I knew I could knock out all 3 no problem. I'm currently a few chapters into book two of the Divergent series. It's safe to say I'm hooked. Book three arrives in late October. Can't wait!

Source


Still looking to fill spots 4 and 5. I'm hoping my friend over at Bee in Milwaukee can provide some suggestions.

Smoose Update: We are 3 smoothies in, and so far so good. We ended up heading to Moe's last night as a last meal of sorts. We've got about two weeks til our next Moe's run :( Fingers-crossed we can make it. It will be interesting to see how a work day goes. I think it might be easier than when we were just sitting at home yesterday.

Hope you have a great week and remember, it will be Tuesday soon!

2 comments:

  1. Suggestions:

    1) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
    2) The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart
    3) The List by Siobhan Vivian
    4) Looking for Alaska by John Green

    ReplyDelete