Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Forecast: Happy Birthday to the Hubster

Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!


WOOOOO! Can I get an Amen!? Sunday is Mike's b-day, and as a result we have some serious awesomeness planned for this weekend.

First up: Braves Game! I surprised Mike with tickets to tonight's Braves vs. Philles game. He was pumped, and now I'm wearing a Braves shirt to work. Win, win.

We're here to CHOP!


Saturday we are heading out to the UW-Alumni Association's designated game watching bar to see the Badgers take on a Bunch of Nuts

 Check out this Source link. Further arguments for the awesomeness that is Buckingham U. Badger.

I'm not sure if badgers actually eat nuts, but they could...because badgers are BA. Need proof? See Exhibit A.

Sunday I have a second surprise planned for Mike, and since he reads this it will have to remain a surprise for you as well.  Details on Monday I guess :)

Have a happy weekend! And also a Happy Birthday (to those that it applies to)!






No comments:

Post a Comment