Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sweater Weather!!!

Brrrrrrrrrr....We're freezing down here.


BTW freezing in the ATL means I had to wear gloves during the first 10 minutes of my drive so as to not freeze my fingers to the steering wheel. Rough life. Are heated steering wheels a thing? Maybe only in Cadillacs.

Anyway, winter is upon us and all things Christmas are anxiously waiting their turn in the limelight. Patience,  my loves. We'll get there. In the meantime, we've done some fallifying at our place. It may be too early to put up the green and red, but that doesn't mean we can't do any decorating. Let's take a look around.

Leaves in the living room.

Marvin the moose, looking really festive.


Leaves in the kitchen.



Turkey on the closet.

The picture on the right is from a street artist in Madison made on our wedding day and purchased by  my dad. The frame was used for the sign our flower girl carried down the aisle made by my sis-in-law and read "Uncle Mike, here comes your girl"


Gourds on the bookcase.

The picture on the right is of Mike and I at my undergrad graduation, drinking pitchers on Memorial Terrace.


Well that turned into a nice little mini apartment tour didn't it? Oh and the leaf garland still to be hung...I'll get there.

Tis' the Season

Today I'll be using my lunch break to run to a store for gifts for my sis-in-law. We've done pretty impressive job of getting the Christmas shopping done early, which was mostly due to the other sis-in-law sending out her list in October.

While at the store I'm going to do a little self giving and pick up a few things at Lush, a place I have recently been obsessing over thanks to Louise and Zoe. Hopefully I can show a smidge more restraint and not come home with one of everything. We'll see. If you're interested in seeing a haul/review of what I end up picking out, let me know in the comments below!

Happiest of Hump Days to You! Go put on a sweater!



No comments:

Post a Comment