Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Favorite: Daily Blog List

Aloha! It's Friday! Weeeeeeeee!


This weekend I have surprise Valentine's plans for Mike, and since on occasion he manages to read my posts on the actual day they are published I can't share the details here. I'll give you the full scoop on Monday.

In the meantime, how about a Friday Favorite?!?!?

My Daily Blog List!

I've mentioned my love of YouTube before. That love is a new love, a young love. So what was my main squeeze before the Tube? BLOGGERS!!! 

I've got a nice list of blogs bookmarked across the top of my browser and everyday I click, click, click my way through them. Here's the (abbreviated) list with a quick reason why I love each. Click on the titles to check them out yourself!

Iowa Girl Eats - Easy meals that seem complicated, but are a breeze to throw together. Lots of step-by-step pictures. She even sneaks in family updates from time to time.

Enjoying the Small Things - Beautiful photographs and lots of upliftment. Her 2nd daughter has Down syndrome, but it's about so much more than that.

spencedaniel - Beautifully nostalgic, cozy up with a cup of tea type reads. Sue, when will you be writing a book for adults??

Bee in Milwaukee - Quirky and random and totally Bee. 

hilary clair - H and I like to visit an imaginary world together where everything is perfect and adorable and awesome and amazing and wonderful... Well H actually lives in that world more often than not and gives out sneaky peaks on her blog.

Healthy. Happy. Life - Healthy vegan food blog. TONS of smoothie recopies.

One Good Thing - A new life tip of trick EVERY day. Tons of awesome ideas.

Tilly and the Buttons - Tres chic sewing blog. Can I just be her? Please?

That's all I'm willing to give away for now (I could seriously do a whole post of food blogs). Seriously just the tip of the iceberg. Let me know what some of your favorite blogs are!

Happy Friday! Hope you have a lovely weekend.






1 comment: