Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Liebster Schmiebster

I got tagged in a thing...with stuff!


Go check out Bee's post here for the background story. Basically she gave some Q's, and I'll be giving the A's.

1. What is your favorite book? Impossible question. Is that not an acceptable answer? Fine, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I loved reading more about the school and relationships and just awesome wizarding stuff. Also, it feels to me like this book was a tipping point in the series. Voldemort returns, and we witness a character's death.  No more happy times at Hogwarts. Sh*t just got real.

2. What toppings would you put on your pizza? Pineapple!!!! And either tempeh or roasted red peppers. Vegan cheese optional.

3. What Hogwarts house do you think you are in and why? Hufflepuff...ain't no shame in my game. 




4. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would you pick? Euro Trip! Ideally I'd like to take a month and go everywhere, but I think Mike and I will only have 10 days this time around. So Finland and London are on the itin for now.
5. Coffee or tea? Am I at home?? Tea please!! If we are talking about what you order at a coffee shop, that would be coffee or more specifically an iced latte with soy and a shot of coconut :)
6. What is your favorite color to wear? Persimmon!! Look I'm even wearing it today!


7. Holden Caulfield…yay or nay? His name did not ring a bell at all til I googled it and was bombarded with images of a dude in a hunting cap. Though I know this is one of the high school lit books I actually read front to back, I remember almost NOTHING about it. Except that there was a carousel and he swore....Guess that's a nay. 
8. What is your favorite TV show on air right now? How I Met Your Mother - gaaaah final season feels...blerg. They are doing a really good job wrapping it all up for us though aren't they??
9. What is your motto? (Good question, Alice).  Can blerg be a motto? It's probably my most said thing, but that's kind of depressing. How about some motivational quotes instead??

Here's a quote from Barbara Brown Taylor that I have hanging in my cube:

Click here to see the quote if you are having trouble reading that one.

Also my dad once told me the following:

"No one has any money until they are 36. My dad said that to me when I was your age, and now I'm telling you" 

Sometimes it's nce to be reminded that no one has their ish together in their 20's. We're all just working on figuring things out...and that's ok.
10. What song pumps you up when you are in a bad mood? In answering the last question about mottos, this song actually came to mind. Dig in Baby!




So what did you think? Chime in with your thoughts in the comments below! I'd love to hear about your words of wisdom and get psyched songs :)

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment